St. Jacob Church
was first mentioned in writing in 1374 in a document by J. Očko of Vlašim. In the first half of the 16th century it was refashioned into a late Gothic style church. It has been repaired several times, especially after the fire in 1670, when it burnt down almost completely, with the exception of the presbytery. During that repair the tower was completely baroquised. The church is important due to its valuable late Gothic style portals and is protected as a cultural heritage site of the Czech Republic.